Our experts have a combined total of more than 40 years experience and we can provide a specialist to meet your specific needs. They also have experience investigating fatal and serious injury motor vehicle crashes. They can respond to and process crash scenes which include forensic mapping, photography, vehicle examination, roadway examination, and collision reconstruction. Our experts are also qualified to download and analyze data that is stored in the event data recorder.
Our experts have experience instructing the following classes: Crash Investigation and Reconstruction, Driving While Intoxicated Standardized Field Sobriety Test, RADAR and LIDAR, Emergency Vehicle Operator’s Course, and Drug Impaired Training for the Educational Professional.
Our experts have provided crash investigation training to more than 500 police officers as well as providing DWI/Drug Impaired Driver Recognition training to more than 600 police officers. They have taught numerous classes throughout the United States. They have conducted over 550 presentations to more than 11,000 people including police officers, border patrol agents, lawyers, school and business administrators and professional drivers. Training sessions have included, but are not limited to the following:
- Developed a Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors Course and presented at the New York State Department of Transportation Statewide Conference in Syracuse, NY and at the New York Public Transportation Association Statewide Conference in Albany, NY.
- School Bus Crash Scene Management & Investigation Course presented to the City of Syracuse School District Transportation Supervisors and private sector businesses.
- At- Scene Crash Investigation, Advanced Crash Investigation, and Crash Reconstruction Course presented throughout the United States.
- Drug Impaired Training for the Educational Professional (DITEP) presented at several locations across New York State including more than 45 courses regarding Over-The-Counter and Prescription Drug Program Compliance presented to transit authorities and businesses.
- Drug Recognition Expert Course presented to several statewide police agencies on behalf of International Association of Chiefs of Police.
Our team of experts has attended over 1,500 hours of training related to crash investigation and in excess of 550 hours of training related to drug use and impairment.